We’re closing speaker applications on 1st July, that means you only have 3 weeks left to get your presentation proposal in. If you want to speak at WordCamp Europe and you haven’t applied yet, now’s the time to start thinking about what you’re going to send in.
WordCamp Europe is a big event with around 900 attendees across two rooms, and we’re looking for really exciting presentations to keep all of those people happy over the two days. If you want some feedback on your presentation before making the final pitch, we’re happy for you to drop us an email.
Here are some past topics and titles from across the world that we think would be a great fit for WordCamp Europe:
- How to write for an online audience (WC Melbourne)
- You don’t know query (WC Netherlands)
- How do we create a great user experience? (WC Norway)
- Designers vs Developers – creators in WordPress (WC Phoenix)
- The business of code (WC San Francisco)
- 10 things you can do to make your site faster (WC San Francisco)
- 15 Secrets of Top Media Companies (WC Norway)
- Approaches to WordPress Theme Development (WC Nepal)
- The WordPress Settings API (WC Sofia)
- Assaults on Indifference: Storytelling, design thinking, and WordPress (WC Yokohama)
Feeling inspired? Get to the speaker application page and start filling it out!